The University is committed to excellence in all aspects of its programme offerings. By submitting its programmes to accrediting bodies for review and accreditation, the University ensures that its programmes are of high quality and international standard.
The University Council of Jamaica (UCJ) has registered UTech, Ja. as a tertiary institution, and UCJ accreditation is used as one benchmark of excellence applied to all of the University's programmes.
The following programmes are currently accredited by the UCJ:
College of Health Science
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm) (re-accredited 2005)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences (B.Sc. HS) all disciplines (reaccredited 2005)
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology (B. Sc. MT) (Accreditation application submitted June 2005)
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health Nursing (B.Sc. PHN)
College of Business and Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) all disciplines
- Post-Diploma Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) all disciplines (re-accredited 2005)
- Diploma in Marketing (re-accredited 2005)
- Post Diploma Bachelor of Science in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management (B.Sc.BHRTM)
- Bachelor of Science in Food Service Management (B. Sc. FSM)
Faculty of Education and Liberal Studies
- Masters of Science in Workforce Education and Development (MSc.)
- Post-Diploma Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) All programmes and specialisations.
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) All programmes and specialisations.
- Bachelor of Education in Technical and Vocational Education (B. Ed. TVET) All programmes and specialisations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE)
Faculty of Engineering and Computing
- Bachelor of Science in Computing with Management Studies (BCMS)
- Bachelor of Science in Computing and Information Technology (B. Sc. CIT)
- Post-Diploma Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) in Electrical and Mechanical
- Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) in Electrical and Mechanical (All specializations)
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.) in Chemical Engineering
Faculty of The Built Environment
- Bachelor of Arts in Architectural Studies (BA AS)
- Bachelor of Science in Urban and Regional Planning (B.Sc. URP)
- Master of Architecture (M. Arch)
The UCJ has granted all other courses of study in the University Candidacy for Accreditation status.
The Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) and the Master of Architecture (M. Arch.) are accredited by the Commonwealth Association of Architects.