Department of Student Financing
The Department of Student Financing falls under the Division of Finance & Business Services.
The Department of Student Financing includes the following areas:
- Student Receivables Unit – monitors and updates students’ accounts with both charges and payment transactions.
- Cashiering Unit – collects payments for fees and other miscellaneous charges.
- Debt Management Unit – monitors and pursues accounts which are in arrears with the University.
- The Scholarship Unit – administers scholarship and bursary programmes for students with high academic achievements.
- The Welfare Unit– deals with matters of grant assistance and the Earn & Study programme; both programmes target students who are in need.